Gina Site

I just want to express my life

Friday, January 23, 2009

President Soekarno money image

uang

Weird, but real, this is the proof. I have a banknote with the image the President of the Republic of Indonesia Ir. Soekarno and the next picture is 8 girls who are dancing. Money is issued 1964. Weird that I mean is.
1. If the money is placed in the hands, the money will slowly curve to the top.
uang6
2. Then if the curve is in place the money on the glass of water, the money will slowly back straight.
uang5
The money according to my friend will be sold at Rp. 650,000,000 .- (seven hundred fifty million rupiah). I think I was kidding, but he showed the face of such serious. "You do not believe so?. The money that my friend will be sold Rp. 650,000,000 .- (seven hundred fifty million rupiah). I think I was kidding, but he faces a serious show like that. "You do not believe so?. This money will never be purchased .- Rp.150.000.000, but I do not give, as the expensive price. "uang3
I think if there are people who are willing to pay the price of paper is expensive? There are interested? Contact me only ...

uang1
uang

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I must comment

<< Home