Gina Site

I just want to express my life

Friday, January 30, 2009

this morning

this day I go to the office about 8:30 am. it was too late. Yesterday along the deserted streets, as many Chinese people celebrate the new year and today it seems everything is back normal.Apalagi weather does not look dark again, likely will not rain down like yesterday.

I slowly through many shops began to open the door, the atmosphere is very red and felt the contrast with the large number of party flags and pictures of candidates for board members appears to take shape .I hope they can all run the trust of the people if elected later .. .
I saw the city Pontianak is alive again, so that's known merchants in the city of Pontianak is most Chinese people.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I must comment

<< Home